Robokill 2 Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HunterSD, Dec 30, 2009.

1. HunterSD

Indie Author

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to announce the release of Robokill 2, a follow up to our 2008 hit, Robokill. I'd love to know what everyone here thinks!

You can find it here.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Grey Alien

Indie Author

Hey congrats, looks great. How did the sales model of the first one work out? I'm guessing good otherwise you wouldn't make this :)

3. Jack Norton

Indie Author

Congrats! First game was a real hit, very popular in many places. Just judging from your alexa rating of your site, must have worked *pretty well*.

I think kinda shows that the market of PC shooter isn't dead at all, if you have a quality product AND find a way to minimize the huge damages of piracy...online only flash game = no piracy :)

4. Nexic

Indie Author

Looks awesome. Congrats :)

5. rvlgames

Indie Author

very nice. i really like it.

6. ionside

ionside New Member

I really enjoyed the first, and this one matches nicely. Nice workage!

7. Derek5432

Derek5432 New Member

Very cool. I really enjoyed the first Robokill. It was relatively short, but still a great value.

I also thought the payment strategy was interesting and wondered how well it worked. I'd certainly be interested in seeing some actual numbers if you're in the sharing mood.

8. ribel

ribel New Member

Looks like a lot of fun. Congratulation. :)

9. jrjellybeans

jrjellybeans New Member

That was neat.

It was a bit hard though...

Also, the screen size was too big. The height of it went past by browser window set at full screen. It wasn't over by too much, just a little (my screen size is 1280 X 800 - I'm playing on a Macbook).

10. tolik

Original Member

Played it earlier this week. Awesome sequel, love new adjustments to game mechanics. Confused why you didn't initially go for MT.