[RMMV] LOCALIZATION FOR 3D DUNGEON RPG FROM JAPAN [SMALL JOB FOR TRANSLATION]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by takuantoono, Feb 7, 2017.

1. takuantoono

takuantoono New Member

Hello everyone,
    My name is "Takuan Toono".
    I am a Japanese RPG maker developer since RPG maker 95.
    (I appreciate if you forgive me for my poor English)

Recently I have finally developed my long time dreamed 3D dungeon RPG with my original fantasy world's idea by RPG maker MV.

So, I would like to share my game with you guys worldwide, but problem is, as you see, my English is too poor to translate it for you.

But I want to do it with your help.

Because I am only small and free game developer, I can't pay enough for your great work,sorry...
    but I would like to remit you some little money ( we can talk about it later in details). If this game gets some money in future, of course I can share that money with you.

Youonly need to be a "English native speaker with common sense".
    You don't need to understand Japanese.
    Because I try translate my game into "poor English" by myself, then you will translate it to "native and cool English". It's our work from now on.

If you know some about a fundamental thing for "fantasy world" or "game creation", it's perfect.

I am very looking forward to your Email or reply.
    Thanks a lot.

my Email address : umporusa@yahoo.co.jp

Please watch a youtube video below to share the game idea.

(It includes "weather", "changing night and day", "food", "camping outside", "tactical battle", "dungeon inside/outside/town", "random dungeon", "scenario similar to table talk RPG", "customizable weapon and armors", "making portions", "negotiation with NPC", "complicate gimmicks in dungeon", "freely customizable heroic comment for each character", etc,so many systems for player needs as I can do)

2. Yoru

Yoru New Member

I'm interested!

However, I'm not an English native speaker but I trust that my knowledge of the language is good enough (been listening, reading and writing English for quite some time now)! And I have plenty of common sense! :p

Is the translated script finished? May I ask the word count? Have you set a time limit or have a schedule for the project?