[RevShare] Looking for Developers to Join WenzDev

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SantaCode, Sep 4, 2017.

1. SantaCode

SantaCode New Member

Hello! My name is SantaCode, I am 19 and am a computer science major in Community College.
    I am relearning Unity and want some help making a fairly simple game. I have some assets already and want to get some help with programming and UI design. The app is a great idea and there's a PC version of the game but not for mobile. Send me a message if you're interested. The game is in 2D and will eventually have multiplayer support.
    https://gyazo.com/8c001caebdb54088ee31c581b0d98320
    This is what the game's UI looks like

#1 SantaCode, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. SantaCode

SantaCode New Member

Bump, still looking for some help.