[RevShare/Hobby] Dedicated team members wanted for passion project

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Zilphy, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Zilphy

Zilphy New Member

Hello all,

WANTED:

3D environment artists
    3D hard surface modelers
    2D concept artists

I've been posting on here for a few weeks now looking for people of various talents. We are now in the prototype development stage of the project. We are working on a first person psychological horror game in Unreal Engine. The main concept of the game focuses on sound, mental illness and psychological abstraction. Our team almost entirely made out of students, hobbyists and beginners. It's hard work but very rewarding seeing efforts come together. With that said I try to keep everything very organized and I'm very open to suggestion. I'm open to consider everyone, even beginners as long as they have a drive, a passion and can commit to their continued learning.

Everything in the current build of our prototype level is very simply blocks, or it's "blocked out". We do intend to share the prototype version of the game in an effort to raise funds for the project to continue it's development so it's very important that it's done right, and looks visually promising. I do intend to use assets from the marketplace to ease the workload on modeling, however it's very important that many of the focal aspects be hand crafted.

I do want to share some videos I've made for my team in order to showcase a bit of what has been worked on so far (obviously very rough very early versions):

Also check out the screenshot to kind of showcase the lighting style for this level. HighresScreenshot00001.png
    If you're interested about this project please add me on Discord, my username is Zilphy#0571. You can also email flickerthegame@gmail.com. I'll be happy to share more details about the project.