[REV-Share]Looking to bring a team together to make this game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Felix Wolf, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Felix Wolf

Felix Wolf New Member

Hello,
    My name is Felix, 23 yrs old and I am a newbie game developer. I am a 2d pixel artist who is looking to bring a team together to make a game based off one of my all-time favorite comic book series of all time.

here is the basic summary of the game:
    Mega City One, eight hundred million people living in an area built to house less than half, bordering mega city one is the cursed earth, a desert wasteland scarred by nuclear radiation, home to fugitives from justice and society's worse. law and order is maintained by the judges, the judges are special lawmen given the powers of judge, jury and executioner, they are the ultimate in law enforcement. (summarized intro from cursed edge youtube video series)

The idea behind this game is you start off with a single sector in the city of mega and build it up to become a bustling city that is maintained by the judges. You can either let it become a thriving city where law and order is maintained or let mega city one fall into disrepair and criminals run the streets and the judges become overpowered. You will be responsible for every street, pipe and city block and of course the justice department itself and the judges who live and work in the city of mega.

I am looking to fill the following positions on the team:

• Programmer
    • Concept Artist
    • Character Artist
    • Environment Artist
    • Sound Engineer
    Some of the main systems we will be including in the game for a rough tech demo will be:
    Smart AI
    Basic Building System

Once the rough demo is finished and tested we will start to expand into more features which we will discuss as a team.

• Some basic requirements needed for any team member to be considered:
    • A understanding of their role in the team as well as a basic understanding of their duties.
    • An ability to work well within a team environment
    • A basic understanding/knowledge of the judge dredd comic book series
    If you have any experience feel free to submit it in your initial application to the team.

If interested in making the game and joining the team please send an email to: gamershell1234@gmail.com and we will review you and if you are accepted into the team, we will let you know via email or forum post.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you soon
    Also if you wish to check us out/get in touch with us feel free to join our discord server:
    http://discord.gg/GasQfmd

#1 Felix Wolf, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Chris Watkins

Chris Watkins New Member

How is the game going do you have your team sorted.

3. khachuchrian

khachuchrian New Member