[Rev-Share] Looking For Unity Programmers And Others For FPS Horror

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Riobio55, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Riobio55

Riobio55 New Member

The Project:
    The Game Is A FPS Horror Game set is 2055 when a Outbreak of a virus called the muca virus kills 85% of the population. Now, 12 years later in 2067 They have what they call zones, these zones are the only populated zones within at lease 5000 miles, these zones check people every day for the virus, if you touch any human fluid you are guaranteed death. But when people in the west zone start going missing 1 girl goes out to solve the mystery,

My Role:
    I’m the game designer/lead/writer of the game, I have 3 years in game design experience 2 years management experience and 4 years writing experience. https://docs.google.com/file/d/16Q3...OMJ17Qt/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword Here’s some unfinished work, the people cancelled the game anyway.

What we need:

- Unity Programmers (Must Know C#)

- 3D Artists (for example: Character artist, Environment Artist, 3d modeller)

- 3D Animator

- 2D Artist (for example: UI, Concept art etc etc)

If interested email liondude12@gmail.com or discord me at riobio55#1958