[Rev-Share] looking for help to create dungeon crawling style game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Hannibal96, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Hannibal96

Hannibal96 New Member

Hello, my name is Allan. I'm a 3rd year software engineering student who has a passion for game development. I am currently working on a game which I code named "Project Dungeon". This is a game I have been working on my own 4-5 days a week for the last 3 weeks. I have started work on and completed many games systems. Two of which that have been completed have been the inventory and crafting systems. I've almost finished the AI and combat systems and I always have a basic level for testing everything on. Other minor things I have completed is the main menu and the saving and loading system for the game.

I have been currently working with assets I have bought off of the asset store. However, I'd like to be able to take on individuals that are capable of creating assets so that it's a completely unique game. Here are two videos I've uploaded to YouTube that have shown aspects of the game so far:

I'm a pretty competent programmer and as such I'm not looking for other programmers but feel free to contact me if you have anything to offer. Other than that I'm mostly looking for concept artists, modelers, animators and level designers.

I'm not willing to take on anyone who is new to to their respective fields. This is a game I would like to sell and as such is not a game to be learning on.

In terms of compensation this game is in its very early stages and as such it could fail at anytime. However, if we do get to a point where we will be releasing the game then there will be revenue-share dependent on how much work you have put into the project and I'd be happy to put that in writing.

Thanks for reading and I'd you're willing to help or just want to ask a few questions the you can contact me here:
    cataclysmstudiosuk@gmail.com

#1 Hannibal96, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  2. Jed Crouch

Jed Crouch New Member

I could fill the role as composer. I also orchestrate video game music! Here are some examples of my work:
    More info about me is on my soundcloud page.

My own compositions:

An orchestration I recently completed:

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Jed

3. Hannibal96

Hannibal96 New Member

Hello Jed! I'd love to hear more from you if you could contact me on my email: cataclysmstudiosuk@gmail.com

Thanks!

4. Rough Water Sound

Rough Water Sound New Member

Hey Allan
    My name is Jace Krogh. I'm a composer and music producer and I would love to work on this game with you! I have worked with and learned from Sam Cardon (composer of the Overwatch theme and multiple titles in the World of Warcraft series) and have composed professionally for a variety of other projects.

Here are some tracks that I have composed that I think may close to the style you're going for:

Thanks!

Jace

Tyler Olsen likes this.