[Rev Share] Looking for 2D Unity Engine Programmer Right Away

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Rize of the Summonds, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Rize of the Summonds

Hello Everyone,

(Dragon Lair Zone - sample)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Sky Zone - sample)
    [​IMG]

(Enemy Skeleton Lvl 3)
    [​IMG]
    "Rize of the Summond" is an upcoming metroidvania game of which my team (currently a team of 7) worked on for 7 months and counting. Our next milestone is to launch a Steam Greenlight campaign asap (Before they implement their new policy), and then launch a Kickstarter campaign. We need a talented 2D programmer to replace one of our current programmer (due to family issues). This particular 2D programmer will become the new lead programmer and must specialize, scripting in Unity Engine (some of the tasks you'll be coding includes intricate enemy A.I systems, combo systems, 2d Spine animations, interaction, player control, user interface, particle effects, HUD, rpg elements, etc....); having knowledge with 2D Spine Animation is a plus. Some of the soft skills this programmer needs to have includes proficient in communication (digitally using skype and messaging), teamwork and collaboration, commitment, persistence, perseverance, motivation, dedication, problem solving, management, and organization.

Understand that before we can officially recruit you on our team, you must provide a link to your portfolio / demo reel / sample work so that we can understand how experienced you are with programming in Unity Engine. Also, we are aware that you all are currently taking college courses, therefore we want to be flexible with your schedule, but at the same time know that tasks must be completed on a consistent, weekly basis.

Finally, you will definitely obtain a revenue share, when our game is successful. (Note: To put things into perspective, many people are currently loving our new art style, music, and overall aspect of the game because we listened to them and executed on their suggestions. Therefore we are on track!). If you or your friend is interested, definitely shoot me an email and respond to this forum asap, so we can consider adding you to our awesome team. Send me your skype name as well. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!!

Email: johnson.quintin07@gmail.com

P.S: We have demos and a build to show, but I'll provide it to those who are interested. In the meantime, here are more Images:

(Enemy Skeleton Lvl 1) (Enemy Skeleton Lvl 2)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Akira - Protagonist) (Wraith Summond)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Dragon Humanoid Summond) (Cat Humanoid Summond)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(And many more.........)