[Rev Share] Game System Designer Needed for 3D TPS Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by PgSimon, Oct 1, 2017.

1. PgSimon

PgSimon New Member

Hi Guys, this is Ground Breaking Games and we are currently looking for a General Game Designer/Director who have an interest and a great passion in making decent 3D TPS game. Whether you're a professional or not doesn't matter if you're dedicated to your job and have enough time! You can check out the basic concept of our game here
    (Information in above link is outdated so we're going to explain the updated design of the game on the later conversation)

General Requirements:
    - Great passion for playing and making the game
    - Responsibility of your job
    - Dedicated time for our project

Game (System) Designer Requirements:
    - Ability to design story lines and general game systems (including balancing)
    - Ability to systemically organize ideas and concepts of the game
    - Basic understanding of game development workflow
    - Basic Skill in Microsoft Excel and Word.
    - Responsibility of your job

Preferred Skills:
    - Experience in directing multiplayer shooting games
    - Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (Especially Blueprint)

*Note*
    "Havinig experiences in directing games" does not mean you should be proficient in directing/design games. Rather, it does mean you have to be aware of basic game dev workflow and how to design games.

Our team consists of 6 members: 2 programmers, 2 3D modelers (for characters and structures/architectures respectively), a 3D animator, an environmental artist (who's in charge of level design as well) and because we are not experts, we all are also learning lots of things from developing the game SO DON'T BE BURDENED TO APPLY! (It's totally fine even if you are a hobbyist)

To Apply
    Please apply to us on our website (https://www.groundbreakinggames.net/en/secure/apply/)

2. Canislupus54

Canislupus54 New Member

Just thought I'd inform you that your first link is broken. I'd apply but I'd only be able to work on it in my spare time.