[Rev-Share] Game Developers wanted to form a new indie studio

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Fire Totem, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Fire Totem

Fire Totem New Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Looking For: Developers to form a team for a new indie studio. Please note that currently, I am not looking for just “revenue-share workers”, but people who are also interested to take the initiative.

My role: Technical lead (programming, configuration, integration, etc.), founder and team lead.

Technologies: Unreal Engine 4 as our main development platform, Apache Subversion (SVN) as our version control and centralised sharing system and Discord as our messaging platform. Our target platform is Windows PC.

Project: The first/initial project is yet to be devised from scratch. Developers will be expected to actively participate in the brainstorming and GDD (Game Design Document) creation.

Length of Project: Ongoing. The very first project is planned to be small scope to ensure realistic delivery.

Revenue share: Negotiable.

Requirements: Please check the website for up to date requirements and available roles.

Contact: You can apply or join our Discord server via https://www.firetotem.com