[Rev-Share] 2D/UI Designer for iOS and Android needed.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by littlebeagle, Feb 22, 2019.

1. littlebeagle

littlebeagle New Member

I've fairly recently started up designing games for iOS and Android. If you're interested you can download and view the games here;

Mozzie Squash (2nd game)

iOS
    Android

Endless (1st game)

iOS
    Android

As I'm sure you can see whilst I'm getting better at making a game my graphics and design skills are lacking.

I have started work on my 3rd game which is an airport simulator (lite) game for mobile. Far more ambitious than my previous efforts, with what I hope will be a fun game engine that keeps players coming back for more. As well I am putting a lot of effort into making the game expandable in future.

What I really need is a 2D artist (the plan for the game is top down, though I'm open to idea's), who would be willing to work on this project in return for rev share of no less than 30% (negotiable). The artist would be responsible for designing the airport, assets (planes, ground vehicles etc).. UI and hud.

My aim is to make fun games that keeps players coming back for more.

I have a game design document in progress to discuss with any willing artists, if you're interested then drop a message here or send me an e-mail digistuffuk@gmail.com.

#1 littlebeagle, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. littlebeagle

littlebeagle New Member

Mozzie Squash my 2nd game did relatively well, with about 400 downloads and gave me an interesting insight into the world of hyper casual games.

I have started work on game number 3. This will be an airport simulator of sorts, if you're a 2D artist who thinks they could handle the UI and could create some cool looking airports, planes etc... I would absolutely love to hear from you to discuss doing a rev share project.

3. littlebeagle

littlebeagle New Member

I've updated the main post to advertise for a 2D artist to work on a specific project. If you're interested let me know.