[Rev-share] 2D Artist Seeking Programmer For Open-Ended Horror Project

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by graphy498, May 28, 2019.

1. graphy498

graphy498 New Member

An example of my work is linked at the bottom of this post.

I'm a 2D artist and animator with additional experience in music and writing. I'm passionate about making a 2D horror game and am looking for programmer to work with me. I'm not picky about what platform you use as long as you have a good deal of experience with it. I love Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Lost in Vivo, and Lone Survivor. I have a few ideas but I'm interested to hear any concepts you might have too. Ideally, we'll start something we're both crazy about. Any profits will be split down the middle.

Contacts (If you can, please attach a quick portfolio of what you can do. I understand this isn't always possible with programmers so don't sweat it if you can't.)

Email: graphy498@gmail.com

Discord: graphy498#7796

An example of my work

SWF (with a little flare): https://sta.sh/02fny8q82g16

IMG (zoom in for high quality): https://sta.sh/0gy3uhplpsc

#1 graphy498, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019