RetroBlast Shooter : Custom Builds Available.

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by dxgame, Feb 22, 2007.

1. dxgame

Original Member

[​IMG]

http://jgoware.com/retroblast.htm

The game performs well when the right demographic is targeted. I'm only interested in creating custom versions for a one time flat fee that you can then sell on your website only royalty free.

I can add customized links, graphics, etc for your site. Depending on customizations and fee involved, I could also code enhancements, changes to the game if warranted.

The game download size is small, <3mb.

Please do not reply here if interested. I can only reply via email, thanks.

prXXXXX@jgoware.com - Remove the XXXXX to email.

2. Indiepath

Indiepath New Member

You think you'll get any takers? What happens when you get a siese and desist order like every other Geometry wars clone gets?

3. princec

Indie Author

It doesn't seem in the least bit like Geometry Wars to me.

Cas :)