Retro/Synthwave Music - Professor Futura

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Futura Music, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Futura Music

Futura Music New Member

Hey my artist name is 'Professor Futura' and I fall in love with retro styled games. Years ago i heard my first synthwave track in the videogame 'Hotline Miami' and begun to think about how much the music improves the gameplay in every way. These aggression and trance you enter after hearing these burning track over and over again...

Since then I started working on Synthwave track on my own and recently I released my first officel album called "Seytania"

I would love to work on a game which has atmosphere and passion to show, not only in artstyle and gameplay but with great background tracks too.
    If you are working on a game that would fit to that genre and needs strong electronic music, feel free to contact me via email.
    Email: professorfuturamusic@gmail.com
    Tidal: http://tidal.com/album/85730980
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCukTAKAwzUun_WW_wH1DWQw

Here are some examples from my latest album:

Thanks for reading!