Retro Renaissance Audio. Badass tunes

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by RetroRenaissance, Sep 9, 2017.

1. RetroRenaissance

RetroRenaissance New Member

Hello everybody, my name is Devin Macaulay and Im the composer that is going to rock your world.
    Give your game a unique flavour, bring your world to life with Retro Renaissance Audio. Slick, ambience-driven tunes produced in a timely manner to your utmost satisfaction.
    I like to work close with developers, discussing ideas, taking feedback, its your game, after all. Let me help you bring your vision to life.

My music can be heard here:
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGMqdH7qN12A_Isip9HrAhg

If you think we can work together, please contact via email retrorenaissance04@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! Happy Devving!