Retro Remake

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by BoyScout, Apr 27, 2016.

1. BoyScout

BoyScout New Member

need some assistance with a project. I'm doing the coding/programming.

I need someone people who are okay with helping for a freeware project. Happy to do profit share down the track in my next project. But this one is a freeware remake. I will be primarily be working in the 8-Bit, 16-bit retro game style for now.

I need help with Sprite Ripping from a Snes title. I also need help extracting music from the Rom Image that can be either original midi or reconstruction.

Not an original title, but a remake. If interested please inbox me.

2. BoyScout

BoyScout New Member

I should mention this is purely and educational project, and only violating IP for a short period of time.

3. GoofyGhost

GoofyGhost New Member

4. drvLock

drvLock New Member

What game are we talking about?

5. BoyScout

BoyScout New Member

Im doing a game based of Super Nintendo game WWF Royal Rumble. I am combining all of the characters from WWF Royal Rumble, WWF Raw, WWF Super Wrestlmania and WWF Rage in the Cage to make a massive remake game. I'm also adding in some new game and match features.