[RESOURCE] Roast My Game - Feedback for the games you're working on

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by deadfire55, Jan 18, 2016.

1. deadfire55

deadfire55 New Member

RoastMyGame.com is a site created to help game developers improve the games they are working on through honest and actionable feedback.

There are many different sites where game devs currently showcase their work but, these sites offer feedback as a secondary goal, most games go unnoticed. Roast My Game does not prioritize games to give everyone a fair chance.

We received a great response from /r/gamedev on Reddit. The site has only been up for a week and so far
    • More than 50 games have been added
    • More than 150 roasts have been made
    Games at any stage of progress, from initial start to completed, are allowed to be posted. Feel free to create an account and add your game :D

DMATH and higgipoker like this.
  2. higgipoker

higgipoker New Member

Great idea.

deadfire55 likes this.
  3. deadfire55

deadfire55 New Member

Thanks higgipoker, looking forward to seeing Senseless Soccer on there!

higgipoker likes this.