Release of The Dungeons of Castle Madness dungeon crawler RPG

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kingius, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Kingius

Kingius New Member

I am the lone developer behind a new indie action dungeon crawler RPG called 'The Dungeons of Castle Madness' which I was able to get greenlit by the Steam community and has now, after much hard work, been released.

Developed with a tiny budget, I'm hoping this game can show just what an indie developer can do when they put their mind to it and simultaneously push the dungeon crawler genre forwards into new areas as well. One of the key innovations the game brings to the table is that it brings real time action RPG style combat to the first person gridder dungeon crawler genre and so is not merely a clone of Dungeon Master. A shot in the arm for the genre, if you will.

You can find more details here.

I hope you enjoy an old school challenge because if you stick with it I think you'll find it rewarding.