[release] Armada Tanks - our first shooter since Clash'N Slash

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by berserker, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Sectarian

Sectarian New Member

Armada Tanks

Berserker, this is a great kick butt game nice work.
    :)

2. berserker

Indie Author

#22 berserker, May 14, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  3. dan2172

dan2172 New Member

This may be a late post but...

Hi i think the game is great and have completed it on hard ,the theme of the graphics is amazing and the idea is also great BUT.... and saddly this is a big but ITS TO DAM EASY im always looking over the net for battle tank games and i found this and thought yes this is what iv been looking for i started playing and level 1 to 4 i was like ok now next world will get much better as first few levels learning and stuff and... it didnt so im asking for a bit of information. in a bid to make the game harder and more fun i went into the games map files you know the ones called m1,m2,m3 i opened them with notepad and was trying to add more of the big red tanks can u tell me some code for the enemys and were to put it so i can edit the level so theres more big enemys? or a level editor would be nice cuz thats what i though the area looking bit of the map was =(

#23 dan2172, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2008