Red Orange Yellow - ROY Game Dev Updates

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Atwo Studios, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Atwo Studios

Atwo Studios New Member

Hey guys, It's Anthony from Atwo Studios bringing you another game update for our game ROY. This past week we worked on fixing scaling issues for our game and in the video below I will be talking about the tutorial for our game, which we will be working on this week.

In-case you haven't watched the previous video where I explain the overall game, our game ROY is a color combination game targeted for android which uses basic color combinations to traverse through different levels and complete different color combination goals of that level. That video can be found on our website @ atwostudios.com or on our youtube @ Atwo Studios.

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on our game, and Thank you for taking the time to read the blurb about the game and watch the video!

If you don't want to check the video out, you don't have to but its very much appreciated!

#1 Atwo Studios, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 11:06 PM
  2. Atwo Studios

Atwo Studios New Member

Weekly Update for ROY includes Tutorial, Pathing System, and Scaling!

3. TheTodd

TheTodd New Member

Very good with adding the tutorial, some people don't understand the importance of a good tutorial

Atwo Studios likes this.
  4. Atwo Studios

Atwo Studios New Member

Hey TheTodd, I do think its very important for a tutorial even for a simple game like ours. I do appreciate you checking out the video and thanks for the feedback!

- Anthony

5. Atwo Studios

Atwo Studios New Member

An update for our game Roy, for this video i will be discussing various bug fixes, level select screen and whats to come in the weeks advance!

6. Atwo Studios

Atwo Studios New Member

Hey everyone, im posting a new update for ROY explaining some changes to the boot up of the game, the level select screen and color blind mode! please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions below!

Thanks for watching!

- Anthony