Recording Studio Available

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by ManuelMarino, Jul 21, 2005.

1. ManuelMarino

Original Member

Artist : Marino Sounds Studio
    Site : http://www.marinosounds.com

Hello, I'm the Managing Director of Marino Sounds, an Italian recording studio. We focus mainly on soundtracks, games and movies.

I invite you to listen to a brief sample of our work to give you an idea of what we're capable of. It’s in MP3 format and is less than two minutes in length, because I know your time is valuable! You can listen to it here:

http://www.marinosounds.com/portfolio/Marino_Sounds_Demo_Reel_1.mp3

Marino Sounds manages a skilled team of over 50 musicians and sound designers that have provided high quality music and sound effects for the multimedia industry for over three years.

Marino Sounds is a terrific choice for audio because not only are we highly skilled musicians hailing from Italy, the birthplace of music, our lower overhead means a lower cost to small developers that often don’t have all the money needed for the audio quality their games deserve.

2. ManuelMarino

Original Member

We have some new clips in our online catalog... so if you need royalty free music... well, check our homepage and listen to our previews...

3. ggambett

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Manuel and his studio have produced the music for our latest game, Pirate Poppers. We needed movie-quality music, and we found Manuel after many other studios couldn't deliver the music we needed. Marino Sounds created an excellent soundtrack performed by an actual orchestra, described as one of the best we’ve heard in a long time by a review. It's certainly worth the price.