Real Estate Empire and Loot Reward

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lennard, May 19, 2017.

1. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Just posted a new release of www.RealEstateEmpire.net and reset the high scores. This version introduces support for Loot Reward which is a game promotion system I will be launching in the next couple of weeks. Play for free and win great prizes through www.LootReward.com!

BTW, if you have a steam game that you would like promoted on Loot Reward then please send me an email and a link to the game you would like to promote!

[​IMG]

Share This Page

• About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer