Real Estate Empire 3 update

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by lennard, Apr 18, 2015.

1. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I've just posted a new release of Real Estate Empire 3. I'm sure I'm going to be tweaking this game for a long time but... it's starting to get there. Here is what has happened since last time:

Upgrade costs now based on entire value of property not just building.

Rents go up slower as buildings are upgraded.

Foreclosures are discounted more steeply. Number of foreclosures now increases in weaker economies.

Turns are now monthly although seasons still affect sales prices and number of offers in expert mode.

More houses are now made available during the Spring and Summer months to reflect those being the most active real estate sales periods. More houses will also be available when the economy is weak.

Smaller houses a bit cheaper

Bit more money

REE3_1a directory for consistent code updates (ie. no files will get stuck in cache causing weird update bugs for returning players)

Town map changes with season

Players always start in a flat economy for consistency and fairness.

www.RealEstateEmpire.net - let me know what you think!

rel_4_17_2015.jpg

2. Nutter2000

Original Member Indie Author

Cool, looking good

3. lennard

Thanks Iain!

I'm a release or two (mostly tuning) from my first press release after noodling around with this for ~14 months. I want to improve this screen as well - that's an Open Street Map that I've manipulated to break out regions. It also gets recolored every season. I like the icons OK but the map still needs some love, they've been shrinking every month or so for the past bit as I've added more and more property instances to the map.

Should be a newer release later this week.

4. Nutter2000

Original Member Indie Author

Sounds good, good luck!

5. lennard

Thanks again Iain.

I've just uploaded the latest release of Real Estate Empire 3. The game is playing well, lots of little tuning and tweaks to be made but getting close to making some press releases!

www.RealEstateEmpire.net

ffStudy3.png