Question regarding portfolio site

Discussion in 'Forum Policy and Questions' started by RDesigns, Jul 25, 2015.

1. RDesigns

RDesigns New Member

Hello there ! This is my first time in the forums. I have two questions to ask:

1. The first one is about using my portfolio link to post in the Artist forums. The rule states the following in the Art Portfolios subforum:

Is it still okay to post up this link below ? I use this link often when I communicate with clients and on LinkedIn ...

https://www.behance.net/RDesignsbyRonaldM

2. I'm a freelancing graphic designer that also does illustrations. Does that mean I have to post in two separate forums (Art Portfolios & Other Services) ?

Thank you for your time !

2. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

That link sounds reasonable and both categories should fall under the Art Portfolios forum.

Let me know if you have any other questions.