Question about using formulas from different games.

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by joy_stick_fun, Mar 16, 2017.

1. joy_stick_fun

joy_stick_fun New Member

I'm working on an rpg game like pokemon and I have spent several hours trying to make a formula for calculating damage. I have failed to do so and I think it would be much easier if I could use the same formula from pokemon:[((2A/5+2)*B*C)/D)/50)+2)*X)*Y/1...] in my game. But would that be copyright infringement? Lets say the game is being monetized.

2. Octopod

Original Member

You are in the Indie Business sub section.