[[ pyweek ]]- make a game in a week. Python Game jam.

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by illume, Jul 25, 2007.

1. illume

Original Member

pyweek registration is open. For the biannual game jam. http://www.pyweek.org/5/

Which means you can join, and put your self in a team, or join up as a solo entrant.

Spend a week(part time) finishing a game using python. Sunday 2nd September to Sunday 9th of September.

It is inspired by the ludumdare 48h comps, but people only use python, it is a week long, and there can be teams. Over 100 entrants joined in on the fun previous competitions.

Enter to have a chance to prototype your next game, or see if working in a team will work on a small project. Or just have a break, to get your creative juices going, and to feel all of the energy of 100+ people simultaneously feeding off each others creations. http://www.pyweek.org/5/

2. Rod Hyde

Original Member

I have to say that pyweek is well worth the effort. The last pyweek gave me the opportunity to play with a few ideas ... in fact I'm still running with one of them because for the first time ever my wife played something I'd written.

--- Rod

3. illume

Original Member

I just noticed that registration is only open for people who have competed in the previous competitions. New people who want to register can register on 2007/08/03.

4. illume

Original Member

Registration for pyweek is open now.