Pure Fun Soccer on the App Store

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dipso, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Dipso

Dipso New Member

Pure Fun Soccer is available on the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch for $0.99!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pure-fun-soccer/id519500080

Pure Fun Soccer is easy to play and has awesome graphics and sounds. It brings arcade action to your mobile device, complete with responsive controls, super tackles and flaming soccer balls.

Controls: Tilt the device to move the player. Tap anywhere on the screen to pass, shoot, tackle, switch players or dive. Time the ball correctly and you can do headers and bicycle kicks.

The game has difficulty and speed settings to suit any player's skill level. These can be set in the Options menu.

#1 Dipso, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  2. jcottier

jcottier New Member

Hi Dispo, first of congrats on the release... but...

Why on earth are you releasing this great game at $0.99. Don't you like earning a bit of cash for all your hard work. It doesn't make any senses for a game like this. If you are chasing Angry Birds... forget about it, you won't be able to compete, so why are you dumping your price like that? Log immediately in iTunes and selected Tier 2. This won't change impulse buyer choice (they will still buy your game) but you will just double your income. Even if your game is pretty appealing, it is still a niche game and your customer can afford the $1.99 price tag.

Also, your icon isn't "soccy" enought. You should replace the fire ball with a proper football ball.

Good luck with your game, it deserve success. I've just play 1 match and I was really surprised how playable it is...

JC

3. Nutter2000

Original Member Indie Author

Now that's an interesting comment JC, sorry to hijack the thread, as someone who has games on the appstore how have you found it going with the single $1.99 price point while the majority seem to be heading for free + IAP or $0.99 ?

4. Nutter2000

Good luck with launch Dipso, looks pretty fun

5. jcottier

jcottier New Member

I do both... Actually, even more with 3 versions:
    Full, Full HD, free+IAP+ADS
    And my income is about the same for each versions, at least for JBJ.

JC

6. Nutter2000

Nice sounds good JC, thanks for sharing

7. Dipso

Dipso New Member

JC, thanks for buying the game and for the compliments :)
    Your comments on the higher price is interesting. I will give it some thought.
    I'll also take a look at the icon.
    Your games look cool. I love the colourful graphics :)

Nutter200, thanks for the good luck. I wish you all of the best with your games :)

8. vbovio

vbovio New Member

I also suggest that you try 1.99 price, your game is good.
    Maybe wait until you have 2 or 3 weeks of 0.99, then try the same period at 1.99, then you can compare.

9. BWG

BWG New Member

Hey there. This looks like a great game. Love the style and gameplay. Very cool.
    Good luck with it.

10. Dipso

Dipso New Member

Thanks vbovio and BWG.

I'm thinking of possibly increasing the price once more teams have been added.