Protocore - A fast-paced Arena FPS

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Vylia_IumTec, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Vylia_IumTec

Vylia_IumTec New Member

Howdy everyone !

Name's Vylia ! (Not really my actual name, but close enough !) I'm the Community Manager for IumTec, an Indie game studio from Strasbourg, France.

I'm here today to present to you Protocore, a fast-paced arena FPS ! The game is still being developped at the moment and might feel a bit lackluster, which is why I'm here, looking for feedback !

[​IMG]

The pitch

You’re in a gigantic spaceship with no recollection whatsoever, surrounded by hundreds upon thousands of robots actually wanting you dead. Pick up a gun, survive the relentless robotic assaults, and get back your memories, one bullet at a time...

Platforms and requirements

These are minimum requirements. Lower end might not run the game smoothly, sadly.

CPU : Core i3-6100 3.70 GHz
    RAM : 8GB
    GPU : GeForce GTX 960
    Disk Space : About 10 GB

[​IMG]

Feedback

There's still tons of content to come, but the game is currently in a playable state, with basic mechanics like mob IA, Weapon behavior and movement for example supposedly finished. Of course, many things are subject to change based on the feedback we'll receive !
    And to get that feedback, we're holding test sessions from time to time ! Just enter the program, play a bit during sessions (or tons !) and either give feedback here, or on our discord (link's below ;) )

[​IMG]

Follow us !

If you want to check us out, here are some way you can follow the progress of the game !
    YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Discord
    Steam
    Reddit
    Website

Thanks for reading through this !​