Projects wanted

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by bobses, Apr 9, 2017.

1. bobses

bobses New Member

Hi,

i have been working in the game industry for 4 years. For 2 years now i am a freelancer.
    Now i want to be part of a nice game project.

So i am looking for people who need a developer for their game/idea.
    It doesn't matter if the game is nearly completed or if its just an idea.
    What i really want is a fascinating game, with challanges for developers.

(I love sports manager and strategie games, multiplayer/app).

If you are interested to work with me, please contact me!

Thank you!

2. Toblerone7557

Toblerone7557 New Member

I have an idea that is just that right now..an idea. I have knowledge in the writing component only, so any input would be welcome. If nothing else, my goal is to learn. I use the Line Chat app. Username is tobyplaysclash2much. I too love strategy games, the idea I have in mind is a strategy/adventure game with a fantasy inspired plot. Would love to hear back from you!

3. Ruhaniyat

Ruhaniyat New Member

A lot of companies these days are looking out for talented souls who are passionate about game developing and designing. Probably you can give out a try for Dhruva Interactive which encourages gaming enthusiasts.
    Take a look at their website here: http://www.dhruva.com/openings.php
    Hope this helps.