ProjectFS A New technical Platformer (In development)

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by zerolegends, Jan 26, 2017.

1. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

I'm currently Developing a new game, if you're wondering why its called a "Technical Platformer", i think its the best word to use to describe our gameplay. It'll be a mixture of Platforming and Beat-em-up, however the idea behind it is to be able to have some unique combos depending on your style or button press. The game will feat 2 playable characters where one is geared more towards Megaman Style and the other is more Beat-em-up, Here's some concept work and designs Hope you enjoy! We'll be releasing a Kickstarter Shortly So you can follow us on our Pages to keep up to date ^_^!
    Were Now on Kickstarter!!!

https://www.facebook.com/TeamEinherjar/
    https://twitter.com/EinherjarTeam

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 zerolegends, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  2. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

Updated with out Enemy Group the Phantasms!

3. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

Updated with the newest Enemy group The Apostoloids!

4. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

INTRODUCING ONE OF THE MANY BOSSES TESGONG!!!!

5. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

We are now on Kickstarter come check out the link below any support would be appreciated!

6. MrRixyzpilk

MrRixyzpilk New Member

I'd suggest possibly making a playable demo where you can play the very basic versions of both characters to show what you can do right now with 'No budget' much like other campaigns have (most notably system shock's remake has done this). To show your game isn't just flashy animation but actually a game. Remember not everyone will be familiar with your other work (Saw you did mods and expansions for the Megaman games) or want to read about these characters. Also you may want to wear the Megaman mod scene background more openly and unabashedly. Also possibly think of looking into a Switch version of this game, especially as people will be looking for more games on the switch. With your game is coming from a background of being based on games that appeared on previous Nintendo systems It'd be good to get it going on the newest one. I wish you luck friend.

7. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

I think you are mistaken we didn't "Mod" Anything our Megaman game was self-made from scratch up in GMS...and that being said its impossible for us to get the switch port without having to do a complete rewrite in a different language. I think you are right though that we shouldn't be afraid to share that Megaman aspect about ourselves since it is what we started from. Thank you for the opinion it was very insightful!

8. MrRixyzpilk

MrRixyzpilk New Member

Apologies.

Oh well that is an undertaking by a mile then. Welp here's hoping the best either way.

9. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

Thank you, we're hoping to succeed! But really thank you for the insightful comment. I was a bit doubtful in putting our previous work otherwise it might've seen as unprofessional.

10. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

Evo moment now recreated in FictionSphere!

11. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis New Member

what are the latest news?

12. zerolegends

zerolegends New Member

We were just greenlit on steam! We also have a new Concept for the backers skins! The post has been updated!