Featured Project Synthoxin

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by 8-BitNovels, Jun 29, 2020.

1. 8-BitNovels

8-BitNovels New Member

Project Synthoxin: Week 1
    Hi! So before I can start with my next game and show images of the actual game, I'd to work on a few things, such as changing the menu. Feel free to give me some advice and your opinions of these stuff >.>

Most of the stuff that I've been working on is:
    Making it full screen and removing the black bars
    Getting a quit option (I've no idea why I didn't had this in my previous game...)
    Having a new dialogue system
    Getting a credits page (I've no idea what a credits page look like, so if you've any suggestion of a format, that'd be great!)
    A new credits roll
    New menu (Feel free to give me any tips to make it look better :> )
    New screen menu

i.png SC7.png AB[1][1].png AC[1][1].png kb.png ja.png SC5.png SC6.png

#1 8-BitNovels, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020 at 7:58 PM
  2. 8-BitNovels

8-BitNovels New Member

Project Synthoxin: Week 2
    I'm a dumb idiot that forgotten that I could've continued on this thread, instead of making a new one* my apologies. May Lord Gaben spare me.

Hello there!
    Anyways, this is gonna be a short one.
    I finished making tall sprites (Ah yes, dechibying pixels, dissecting literal pixels, it isn't as weird as it sounds like!)
    Plus I've the game cover done :3

And I've been working on an early build of the script.
    Anyways, with the steam summer sale at large, I'm gonna just buy those tile sets and get into game developing...
    Feel free to give feedback, uh, the game cover might not be understandable unless one play thy game, and the sprites... yeah... could use some feedback on them.

Also my idiot self just figure out the Spoiler feature...

SC9.png
    Synthoxin.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]