Project "Hamsterz" SOS

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by geoprimedonna, Oct 18, 2014.

1. geoprimedonna

geoprimedonna New Member

Hello! My name is Steph and I started a project around 4 years ago for a kid's virtual world called Hamsterz, a Webkinz-inspired virtual world, and I believe it is now the time to start to program it. However, thing is I am a complete noob in this area and I need a lot of help. I believe I will program it in Flash (yes, it is currently for PC only), but I downloaded it and I dont know where to start off. Can anybody help me out? This is the big resume of the game:
    • It is a walk around virtual world, like Club Penguin. There, you can interact with other member in a chat room and even "make noise".
    • There will be several games to earn the game currency called "Hamster Coins". Codes buyed at stores are also valid to earn it though... I can PM my ideas for the games later, since this list is long to put here.
    • To make an account, you need a code that can be buyed with or without a Hamsterz plush.
    • There are several Hamsterz pets, that will be represented in-game as avatars.
    • There are also video, music and book areas in the game.
    I will send you the art, if necessary, and I am willing to learn too, so I won't give you guys a headache. Thanks again for your time and attention!