Featured Programmer Wanted For Simple Stealth/Platform Game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by ViviNala, Jan 9, 2018.

1. ViviNala

ViviNala New Member

Hello all, I'm a very inexperienced human with a love and passionate curiosity for gaming. Despite my shortcomings, I'd like to start easy with a game idea I developed during my school days.

The overall concept of this game was something able to be played on a mobile device.

You'd play as a toddler princess who gets bored in her palace and manages to take a grappling hook from a young body guard. The first level would be escaping the palace without getting caught and while grabbing more suitable clothes instead of a dress. Every level onwards would utilize the grappling hook to get from platform to platform, while the young guard she stole from is chasing after her.

I've already created the characters and some assets. I also have two (mostly) full level designs ready. I believe from here on, all I require is someone with knowledge in programming or coding to get the ball rolling.

Anyone interested please contact me here or at vivianna.rivers@gmail.com

2. Cogniad

Cogniad New Member

Do you plan on using a game engine, and if so, which one?

3. ViviNala

ViviNala New Member

as i've admitted, i'm very inexperienced and not too knowledgeable on the technical side of things, i would leave that up for the programmer to decide

4. Cogniad

Cogniad New Member

Could you send me some of your images? Won't steal them, promise. ;)

cogniad@gmail.com