Programmer & Unity Dev - Low Rates

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Dibbie, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Dibbie

Dibbie
    Expand Collapse

I am Dibbie - a freelance C# Unity Developer, but I also know several other languages (detailed below), however, I am freelancing my experience and skills with the Unity engine.

Type:
    Freelance Programmer, Unity Developer

Skills:
    C#
    C++
    Objective C
    JavaScript
    Java
    HTML
    CSS
    .NET
    Blender
    Microsoft Visual Studio
    Unity Engine (2D and 3D)
    Text based logos
    Management (team and project)
    Game Design
    Beta Testing

Experience:
    You can check out my website: www.simpleminded.x10host.com
    You can see the games I worked on back in 2014, and some content of what I've been working on with my new team.

I've been programming for 5 years, and using Unity for 3 years, and feel my skills are at a competitive level to actually develop really structured games, and scripts for others projects.

Genres:
    If your project uses Unity, I can help you develop the following genres for PC (Windows, Mac), mobile (iPhone, Android, Windows phone), and Web (HTML5, WebGL):
    Puzzle
    Adventure
    FPS
    TPS
    Turn-Based
    Action
    Open World
    Resource Management
    Idle
    RTS
    Arcade
    Children-targeted
    Teenager-targeted
    Young adult-targeted
    Story driven
    Demonstration
    Point-And-Click

Both 2D, and 3D, single player games.

Rates:
    Rates are available on request and depend on the size and scope of the work.

Contact Info:
    Skype: Dibbie1337 (please include a relevant message in the contact request)
    Email: strongstrenth@hotmail.com (please include a relevant subject)
    Discord: only if absolutely needed

- Remote work only (no on-site or in-person, or local work, all online over Skype and/or Discord)
    - Willing to work for free or low rates, which can be discussed
    - Contact me via email if you have questions or would like more details on my skills/experience, or have specific questions.
    - No outsourcing companies (companies/teams/studios that take work from other "agencies" or companies essentially)
    - Contracts, legal documents and/or NDA or other documents signature on request
    - legal (financial & IP documents) required (documents that secure your project, team, and idea, and payment of members)
    - GDD provided a bonus (if you have a GDD or any other document(s) that outline exactly what your project is, or visuals in some form, this helps)
    - Repository or alike required (please make sure you have some way to share and update project files/source control)

#1 Dibbie, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  2. IamRoky

IamRoky
    Expand Collapse

Hi,
    It has been some days since you submitted your post. Does your offer still stand?

3. Dibbie

Dibbie
    Expand Collapse

Yes it does, please send me an email to strongstrenth@hotmail.com detailing your project and the role you would need me to fill.