Programmer needed! - Multiplayer Pixel Art Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Nafei, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Nafei

Nafei New Member

[​IMG]

Hello everyone!

We are currently creating a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). It's a simple platformer where players fight each other in teams. The theme is fantasy/medieval and you therefore fight each other with swords, daggers, crossbows etc!

What are we looking for?

- Programmer: You should be able to work alone and get the game working as it's supposed to. Also writing decent code and thinking about how to prevent players from cheating.

Here are some things from the game that's already created.

The game contains RPG elements such as leveling:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Loading screen for the first map that the players can fight together in:

[​IMG]

Two of the NPCs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see more of the game when we get in touch!

This position is paid but with rev-share / fixed amount when the game comes out! Please don't add me and ask for money right away.

Have a wonderful day :)

2. zmixman

zmixman New Member

What game engine do you plan to make the game in? Because I do have experience coding in C# in the Unity Engine. Also, do you have Skype so we can contact each other easier?
    If so, My Skype name is: asdficecreampotatochipscow