Programmer needed for NES crossover fighting game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by TheNoobHunter, Aug 31, 2014.

1. TheNoobHunter

TheNoobHunter New Member

Hello,
    I am new to game design and need a programmer for an NES style game similar to Super Smash Bros. I have done a bit of the game with the Construct 2 software and have finished the Castlevania stage and most of Simon Belmont's moveset although starting over wouldn't be much of a setback. I intend to distribute this game by download on PC and hopefully have an online multiplayer feature. I'll probably take most of the artwork out of each respective game and do any other art myself. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

#1 TheNoobHunter, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014