Programmer Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Xeno Neza, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Hey guys, I have been working on a few projects in the past and really wanna get back into freelancing. However, if you have any work please let me know. I mainly work in Unity but if you let me know what your game idea is and if i can take a look at the GDD then i can plan the best course of action to getting the game done.

Regards,
    Steve Sissons

2. KOC-316

KOC-316 New Member

Can you code C++ in unreal engine 4? my discord is KOC-316#6480. I`ll love to chat with you about my game idea etc...