Programmer and texture artist for VR, internship experience in known non-profit game studio

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Romita, May 26, 2020.

1. Romita

Romita New Member

Cheers! Any programmer looking for experience? I am part of a VR project for Oculus Quest of a non-profit organization in the United States, all the revenues go to contribute to the bills of sick children. It is volunteering, it would be a good work experience for someone new or a contribution to society for someone experienced.
    This is the website: https://gamesforlove.org/
    The project I participate in is super interesting because you have to basically deform or slice meshes in real time: D. If you are interested, please write me inbox to tell you about the process to enter :)! or send me your CV to romita.dinda@gmail.com

We also need a 3D artist that does textures :D. You can go through the process in the page, but if you contact me and after an interview you can join directly to my team.

Looking forward your messages!

2. NicholasM

NicholasM New Member

3. Romita

Romita New Member