PROGRAMMER & 8bit ARTIST WANTED FOR NEW TEAM.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Mr Lovelock, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Mr Lovelock

Mr Lovelock New Member

Pink acid boot pic.png Looking for a programmer and an 8bit artist to help realise my dreams of amazing 8bit games! I am an enthusiastic multimedia artist who loves top tier 8bit graphics and want to create 8bit games to remember. Currently just tinkering with different programmes for 8bit art and sprite creation ie, Piskel and GIMP whilst trying to learn the fundamentals of code to help me better understand that side of game creation. id prefer UK applicants to help with work flow and productivity but am willing to branch out further if need be.

Look forward to hearing from budding game creators with a passion for greatness.

Mr JewelThiefChief.