{Profit Sharing} - Development Game for Depression, and Mental Health.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by GotCybered, Feb 2, 2020.

1. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

Hi there,

this is a major passion project, and I am currently looking for a small team.
    I am a current programmer working in C# and Unity 2019! I also do some 3D Modeling for an environment for whatever scenario I need done.

What I am looking for is a Low-Poly 3D Character, such as blocky. I do have references! This is a serious adventure I'm working for. I'm mostly looking for anyone who can start with

- Music! If you like to make music, and such. This is a nice little thing to do.
    - Low-Poly 3D Character! This is simple, and I do have references if you are interested in something like this.

I'm currently working on this, and have a good progress so far, I have a story-written up, and everything managed.

As mentioned, this is going to be a nice little project. I'm mostly looking for a modeler in general. This is something I am very serious about. I have earlier projects, and a channel to show some of my work as well.
    I am also starting work in a project soon, I am willing to pay as well, but the profit sharing is a major part too. This is a simple one thing to do, or sometimes either, and done! I'm quick with responses, I always preferred that!

Please, contact me if you are interested.
    EMAIL - nuttinbutlazy@gmail.com
    DISCORD - Chainsaw Development#2380

I will share more details for the game if you do message me up!

JoyFreak likes this.
  2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

Hi there! I’m fluent in C# and was actually developing a game in that language a while back. Unity does sound like a better choice though! Gaming Forums

#2 JoyFreak, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  3. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

Eyo! Yeah, I'm still new to programming in general, but I'm happy to start with Unity. I feel I'm better at it with the items in my hand. So, yeah! It helps out knowing Unity is around, hahah. I'm completely still figuring out a lot, but. Hey! It's whatevs.

JoyFreak likes this.
  4. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

I am sure you will do well, keep watching tutorials and guides that will help you on your way! Gaming Forums

#4 JoyFreak, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  5. piotrkkk

piotrkkk New Member

Hi there!

I'm completely new to this forum, honestly, I've just created an account :) I want to help you on the sound for your game, I can do some sfx and create a soundtrack if one is needed. I'm proficient in Logic Pro X, can do additional recordings or effects and then process them in a software of choice. I'm just getting familiar with stuff people use for professional game scores, so this is all new for me. however, I'm professional musician with background in sound recording and processing and can perform tasks such as recording, mixing, mastering, pre-and postprocessing of sound.

Let me know if you still need help! I'll also send this post to your mail, just in case. Cheers!

JoyFreak likes this.
  6. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

Eyo, still wanting to get down with the project? Would be happy to see more! Contact me via Discord = Freggles#2380

7. stefandy

stefandy New Member

hello, i am composer interested in working with your project. i already sent you an email
    thanks