Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery released!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Ryan Clark, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Ryan Clark

Indie Author

June 2nd 2007. From the creators of 2005's best puzzle game, Professor Fizzwizzle, comes a logic puzzler of volcanic proportions: Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery! While on a well deserved vacation, Professor Fizzwizzle's investigation of a strange volcano has landed him in a hot spot of trouble. Now it's up to you to master exciting new gadgets, outwit the Bat-Bots, and vanquish a truly cunning villain!

Available on PC, Mac, and Linux, Professor Fizzwizzle's latest adventure pits him against the fiendish foe, Penny Pyroclast, and her island full of mind melting puzzles. Featuring over 210 levels in three different difficulty levels, Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery is packed with fun for gamers of all ages and skill levels.

And this is no ordinary puzzle game: Grubby Games has done away with the puzzle genre's frustration factor. Stuck on a level? Just use the "Show Solution" option to watch a walk-through. Made a false move? The multiple-level "undo" feature will come to your rescue. Find the action too fast? Adjust the game speed and play at your own pace.

Once you've mastered the game, you can prove you're the best puzzler around by competing for online high scores. Or, if competition isn't your thing, create your own masterpiece with the full-featured level editor and share it with friends, or the whole world! Join the action now by downloading the free demo of Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery from www.grubbygames.com

Based in Vancouver, Canada, Grubby Games was formed in October 2004 with a simple goal: To make accessible, polished games that are fun to play. We feel that something is being forgotten in this era of multimillion-dollar games with cutting-edge graphics. As lifelong gamers, we understand that flashy graphics are much less important than solid gameplay. We're passionate about developing games that are beautiful, easy to learn, and above all, fun. We want to provide you with games that we would love to play ourselves!

Screenshots:
    http://grubbygames.com/pfmm/screenshots.php?screen=1
    http://grubbygames.com/pfmm/screenshots.php?screen=2
    http://grubbygames.com/pfmm/screenshots.php?screen=3
    http://grubbygames.com/pfmm/screenshots.php?screen=4

2. chewiban

Original Member

Congrats! Awesome logic game :cool:

3. Agent 4125

Indie Author

Congrats and nice work. =)

The only thing that went wrong for me was when I started the game, it changed my resolution but didn't activate the game window. I had to click it in the taskbar to open it up. This is on XP with a GeForce 4200.

4. Anlino

Original Member

Really nice work guys, I hope it does really well for you ;)

I'll check it out later...

5. killarkai

Original Member

great work, awesome persuasion (demo end just as i'm trying to fire my second shot of the new shiny gun). Hope it does great for you!

6. flyaflya

flyaflya New Member

I like your games arts very much, it's so cute!

7. ChrisP

Indie Author

Nice game! Attractive art and interesting puzzles. I love the funky dancing animation the prof. does when you leave him alone for a while. Heh heh.

Being able to undo your last few moves is a stroke of pure genius. Ideally there would be unlimited undos, but I guess I can live with just 5... :)

Two complaints:

- When I uninstalled the demo, it left its shortcuts in my Start menu. I had put them in a custom location ("Games\P.F. and the Molten Mystery DEMO").

- Minor UI issue: It would be nice if the Play button was slightly more obvious on the island map (level selection screen). I had to hunt around for a moment to find it. This wasn't a problem when I realised you can just hit Enter to go to the next level.

8. gamerfan

gamerfan New Member

i really like the first Professor Fizzwizzle so now i ll try the second , i am sure that it is great,but when it will be released in reflexive?

9. Kaos

Original Member

Do not get me wrong, but why do I get the feeling you have no intentions of purchasing this game?

I would go on... maybe someone else will for me.

10. gamerfan

gamerfan New Member

i have intention to get this game but i ask that because in reflexive there s a review section so i want to see what will other people say about this game.

11. Kaos

Original Member

ok sorry, then but why wait for just 1 portal in particular?

try these for starters, both have excellent reviews as well as RSS feeds:

http://www.gamezebo.com/

http://www.thediamondgames.com/

if it is reviews you want, you can often read the review before the game is even launched.

Perhaps others can post some good review sites for you also.

12. gamerfan

gamerfan New Member

yeah i know gamezebo is the best review site,,ok i mean any of the site that post reviews, it dont matter which one.