Professional Voice Actress for Hire

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by TamaraRyan, Oct 5, 2014.

1. TamaraRyan

TamaraRyan New Member

Name: Tamara Ryan

Direct Portfolio Link: http://www.tamararyanvo.com
    Contact Info: contact@tamararyanvo.com

Hello there!
    My name is Tamara and I've been doing voice over professionally for over 5 years. Credits include ARK, Dragon Ball Super, Shiness, Atelier Firis and more. I work out of my home studio, which is equipped with a double wall booth, CAD GXL2200 Mic, and Preamp. I can be directed live via Skype or Source Connect.

Demos

Additional demos and samples can be heard on my website: http://www.tamararyanvo.com/

My process
    If we work together, what I need is a full and completed script. This will help cut down on costs since we won't have to keep re-recording every time there is a script change. I normally record at 44100 kHz 16-bit and deliver .wav files. If you require a different setting, just let me know. I'm also very flexible and can usually record your script within a day or two.

Testimonials
    “From the second I heard her audition I knew that Tamara was going to be an outstanding addition to our cast. As the game’s central protagonist Tamara’s work had to be exceptional and she delivered in spades. She was a delight to direct and I’m looking forward to working with her again.”

- Michael Csurics (Brightskull Entertainment Group)

"Tamara did a wonderful job executing on a very unusual set of voice assets. There were no words; only exertions, grunts, yelling and suffering. But even with those primal noises, Tamara was still able to convey the female's brave survivalist character we had envisioned for our project all along."

- Stephen Baker (Studio Wildcard)

Keep in Touch!

I understand you might not need voice over right this instant, so please follow me on Twitter or Facebook so we can keep in touch!

https://www.facebook.com/TamaraRyanVO/

https://twitter.com/TamaraRyanVO

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

#1 TamaraRyan, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  2. TamaraRyan

TamaraRyan New Member

Bumping for updated content!

3. ReFar

ReFar New Member

Wow! You have a really nice voice! Even I think I hear one of your commercials before! For sure if I had a project in the future you are my choice!
    Thank you for the nice job!

TamaraRyan likes this.
  4. TamaraRyan

TamaraRyan New Member

Thanks for the kind words and consideration! :)

5. TamaraRyan

TamaraRyan New Member

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've updated this. I've been keeping busy with lots of fun new work! Here are a couple video showcasing what I've been up to. I hope you enjoy!

6. TamaraRyan

TamaraRyan New Member

Whoo! It's been a while! I have a lot of stuff to share, but I hope you enjoy it all!

If you're ever interested in wokring together, please feel free to reach out: contact@tamararyanvo.com