Professional Game Developers Open For Hire!

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by ehsan2004, Sep 20, 2015.

1. ehsan2004

ehsan2004 New Member

We are a group of professional developers working on a new free and open source game engine. Our services include: Visual c++, OpenGL, PhysX, OpenAL, and COLLADA programming, technical writing, 3D modelling, and VFX. Here's the bio of our team:
    http://vandaengine.org/developers/
    For more information, please send an Email to support@vandaengine.org and we can discuss!
    Bests,
    Vanda Engine Team,
    www.vandaengine.org

2. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Brief and to the point, I like that. Though if this were for partnership, I'd accept though I do wish you and the team best of luck, effort and motivation is on your side. That is a trumpt card that will be used wisely.

3. ehsan2004

ehsan2004 New Member

Hi metateen,
    Thank you for your reply :)
    If you like to work with us, please leave us a message. What we really need is writing new tutorials about 3D tools. However, due to our limited budget, we can pay a few dollars for each tutorial.

4. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Snap...I could help in advertising as well as marketing though for 3d, I'm not really the go to guy... As I'm far more experienced in 2d business'.

though I'm certain many other members here could fill in that spot for me.