Professional Game Audio Studio - 3 Peak Audio

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by 3peakaudio, Oct 3, 2008.

1. amilcojazz

Original Member

good composers and sounddesigners with important CV break togheter the industry like an organization...interesting and smart solution...it's a sign of the times too...for the indipendent developers...:cool:

2. scratt

scratt New Member

Pleasure working with these guys..

Just wanted to join the party and pass on our thanks to Nino, Chris and Jaap at 3 Peak Audio. Thanks again, guys. :)

We recently completed Orb with fantastic SFX and adaptive soundtrack support from these guys, and are looking forward to our next project (and many future projects) with 3PA.

These guys are super professional and deliver enthusiasm and quality in bucket loads to any project. It's as close to having a dedicated in house team working on your project as you can get, and having their input and willingness to try new concepts throughout a project is extremely refreshing. What's more they've got a great sense of humour too!

It's a pleasure working with them.

3. 3peakaudio

3peakaudio New Member

Orb for iPhone

[​IMG]
    We recently finished work on iPhone game Orb. Stephen Northcott made account here in order to give us hes feedback in this thread, but somehow he's still not able (after two weeks) to post on forums. So here's copy/paste of that unpublished post:

4. 3peakaudio

3peakaudio New Member

After some quiet summer period during which we worked on two premium HO games (still unannounced) we would like to share our excitment about new project we're working on. 3 Peak Audio continues it's partnership with Ginetix and we started development of space sim ArcNebula.

More about it you can read here.

5. Jaap

Jaap New Member

I would like to notify that I will attend GDC Europe and Gamescon in Cologne next week for 3 Peak Audio. I will be attending from monday morning till thursday evening (17 - 20 august).

If you want to have a meet and greet then let me know.
    Till sunday I can be contacted on my email on: jaap@3peakaudio.com or feel free to make a phone call to: +31-6-17461680

#25 Jaap, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  6. 3peakaudio

3peakaudio New Member

Updates (ok, it's just bump :p )

Hi Guys,

After a busy summer period, we would like to share our postmortems on this years Develop and GDC09 Europe.

Also some exciting things are happening with games we recently finished sound and music for. Hannibal demo is out featuring full soundtrack and sound design by 3 Peak Audio. We're also very proud that Aztaka won gold award on September roundup on Gametunnel.

We are also finishing our work on several games and open to take new work.

7. jpoag

jpoag New Member

I've had the pleasure of contracting them and would definitely recommend their professional services.

Thanks, guys!

8. 3peakaudio

3peakaudio New Member

Thanks James for giving us opportunity to work with you.

We are enjoying a lot working on such a good (and undisclosed :) ) game and looking forward to tell the world about it!

9. BlueFooted

BlueFooted New Member

The 3 Peak guys just finished the sound for our first game and it really sounds fantastic. They are extremely professional and responsive, and a great pleasure to work with.

If you're considering doing sound design yourself you should seriously consider at least contacting them first. I wasted untold hours attempting the sound on my own and now know that that was a big mistake. I'll always go to them first for future projects. Thanks guys!

10. nino_rajacic

nino_rajacic New Member

Thanks Jeremy.
    Your game looks very nice and it will bring some refreshment in match three genre. We're glad that you are satisfied with sound and thanks for kind words.

Good luck!

#30 nino_rajacic, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  11. Gamieon

Gamieon New Member

I worked with 3 Peak Audio to produce sound effects for a game I'm working on named "Dominoze". It's a 3D physics puzzle game where you knock down all the dominoes by rearranging objects in each puzzle.

I approached them with a list of sounds I needed. Not only did they deliver on those; they even recommended others that I had not even thought of before! It was then I realized that 3 Peak Audio does more than just produce sounds; they really look at the game and help make it the best it can be from the perspective of game audio.

I will recommend them to anyone who needs help developing game audio, and I look forward to working with them again when the new content for the full release of Dominoze is ready.

12. 3peakaudio

3peakaudio New Member

Thanks Chris, it was great fun for us too to work on this game, especially making parrot talk. The parrot we subcontracted didn’t acted professional at all so we had to be vary patient with him. At the end we had only few, but very nice recordings which are inplemented in the game after some processing. No parrots or sound designers were harmed during this recording session :)

Good luck with the game.

13. mercenarius

mercenarius New Member

I want to reiterate what a good job 3PeakAudio does. They recently completed the second stage of music for my game and it is really sweet. And they reworked some of the sound effects after the contract when I decided to add a last-minute feature to the game.

I can't recommend them highly enough. And I agree with what Gamieon said: they do the whole package and find what is right for your game.

Now I just have to finish that last 1% on the game and get it out there. :)

James Warshawsky
    Forced March Games, LLC

14. nino_rajacic

nino_rajacic New Member

Thanks James,

it was great pleasure for us to work with you also. Thank you for giving us chance to work on such extensive soundtrack.

We have worked recently on sound design for iPhone game Mike V: Do or Die, which is released now and available trough iTunes. We also did sound design and final mix for official trailer:
    YouTube

We are open to take new jobs, don't hesitate to contact us, we would be happy to build with you, project audio planning and sound design document free of charge.