Pro Sound Design at a great price.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by TacticX, Oct 21, 2005.

1. TacticX

Original Member

Hi all this is Ian from Tactic Audio Solutions. As some know we have been busy this first year making great audio for flash and arcade/console games. As our year comes to an end, this is will be the last time to get in on our Introductory Rates. You won’t believe the audio you get at the price. Please contact me at Ian@tacticaudio.com for our prices. All projects must be scheduled before December 1st to qualify for our introductory rates.

Thanks again!

Ian Ewell
    Tactic Audio Solutions
    www.tacticaudio.com

2. soniCron

Indie Author

What arcade and console games have you done music for? Or was it just sound effects?

3. TacticX

Original Member

All of our Arcade/Console projects are current, seeing as how we are a new company, and all but a number of contracts are still new. So as you know due to NDA's I cannot give names of them yet, but of course as anyone trying to make a niche in this industry, I will let everyone know as soon as I am able.

Thanks for your interest and good luck with business.

Ian
    Tactic Audio
    www.tacticaudio.com