PRO, experienced composer-sound designer!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by nsmadsen, Oct 27, 2007.

1. nsmadsen

nsmadsen New Member

Hello one, hello all!

I'm a professional composer-sound designer with experience on over 100 projects including work on the Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, PC and web-based video games. My projects have ranged from large scale titles to the most casual of casual games. I've also been involved with a great deal of anime projects, which are always fun. I can provide original music, musical arrangement, sound design, audio production and voice over direction and production.

My website, http://www.madsenstudios.com, has 31 listening samples and 9 video samples. I also have many other samples that I can share with you in a non-public forum since they haven't been published yet.

Thanks,

Nathan

2. levani

levani New Member

goood stuff. I like your work. nice job.

3. nsmadsen

nsmadsen New Member

Thanks for the kind words Levani! I should be posting several new trailers when I get home tonight and I'll update the forum!

Thanks,

Nathan

4. nsmadsen

nsmadsen New Member

As promised, here are the newly posted trailers! They are:

Case Closed: The 14th Target
    Basilisk Boxset
    Kodocha Vol 13
    Ragnarok Vol 1

These trailers are under my demo tab on my website: www.madsenstudios.com

Some of these files may take a little bit longer to load, but they all play. Everything you hear (all music, sound design and all voice overs produced by me.)

Thanks!

Nathan

5. nsmadsen

nsmadsen New Member

One more trailer added: Aquarion

Sorry to post twice in one day about my trailers, but I've just added one more...which happens to be my best work: Aquarion. I didn't realize this trailer was already released until late today, so I popped it up really fast.

This trailer was a BLAST to work on and I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

Nathan

6. nsmadsen

nsmadsen New Member

Sound Design sample added

Hey,

I added a sound design only track to my MP3 player. It is the last track on my the playlist so all you have to do is load up http://www.madsenstudios.com/, press the back arrow once and it should play. The sound design you hear is all produced solely by me and is a combination of several trailers.

I also added a new song called "Underwater Theme" which was written for a video game that takes place... (go ahead and take a wild guess)....you got it! Underwater. :) It is the second song on my MP3 player. The inspiration for this track was Donkey Kong Country's Beneath the Surface- one of my faves!

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

Nathan

7. AnthemAudio

Original Member

Hey, Nathan. Sorry I haven't been in touch.

Just an endorsement of Nathan's work, I contracted him to work on a student game here (I teach Game Audio at Full Sail) and he produced some quality results and extremely fast. The game ended up plonking(?) but by no fault of Nathan's, his work was well met, useable, and timely.

8. nsmadsen

nsmadsen New Member

Thanks Tony!! I really appreciate your kind words and support!

I'm currently available for any video games or projects needing music, sound design and/or voice overs.

Refer to my website for listening and video samples.

Thanks,

Nathan