Pre-launch of my site

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by yanuart, Sep 16, 2004.

1. yanuart

Original Member

Hi, I just made my site on trial now for this sept ..
    Come and visit us at : www.iplayallday.com
    It has web games and such..
    In Oct there'll be more release to come..
    in the meantime I'm dealing with pop-up blocker issue and else..
    so if you notice anything wrong or any comment will be appreciated..
    thanks guys

2. Teq

Teq
    Original Member

Looks good mate, tried in ie6 and firefox, could perhaps do with being a little richer in content and the games would be better in the site layout rather than a popup?

3. Andy

Original Member

domain name:
    I-play-all-day

Too long, hides amount of different variations inside.
    I'd recommend to choose and register something shorter while you not started yet. Look. Good domain name is especially important for that part of business you are going to do.

My two cents,

4. yanuart

Original Member

I don't know much about making the game in site layout since my game usually big (in dimension) and I did some research about wether ppl prefer popup or no popup.. and they in favor for popup..

about the domain name.. yeah.. it's long.. but other good name is allready taken and someone actually thought that my domain name is quite good and bid for it :confused:

i dunno.. this is my first project in webgames, i just trying to make it through most of the days ..

thanks again

5. LiquidAsh

Indie Author

I like the name... it's catchy, memorable, and fitting.

6. Sunshine

Original Member

Good looking site.

I would recommend moving that middle add banner to either the top, or preferably the bottom of the page.

The graphics look cool, do you draw those yourself?

I tryed the game but my Flash was not high enough version, the little sleeping cat on the load screen was just too cute tho :cool:

7. Sunshine

Original Member

PS- I think the name of the main page should be changed to IPlayAllDay.com, because when you add this page to the favorites it just says Games,Fun and etc. Just a suggestion :)

8. yanuart

Original Member

yup, sunshine, I've changed that title in my webpage and also add an icon for my site so that now you can see my icon on your fav list..