Please please help

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by SN423, Jun 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SN423

SN423 New Member

Hi I posted this quite a while ago last year and got no reply so hopefully I do this time :)

I'm quite young and I've never made a game before, I've taken a few coding classes but not much. I know quite a lot about animal genetics and I love drawing, so I really want to create a game like, ovipets, horzer, dog breeder game, horse reality and games like that. If you dont know what these games are, they are basically still images with probability and genetics.

I'm wondering what software I can use and the sort of code to create this. If you know of any tutorials or anything on games like this, it would be a huge, huge help.
    Thank you,
    Sorcha

2. mathieu

mathieu New Member

Well i use construct as agame engine.
    I don't know the game you talk about it.