Please give me feedbacks for my 2d game.

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Yarik, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Yarik

Yarik New Member

Hello guys, this is my game

The idea to control the sphere. The sphere can be different and depend from amount of attributes (currently fire, water, air) and skills.

Attributes gives a sphere HP, move speed, rotation speed, resistances, HP regeneration and more other things.

Your skills also depends from that attributes, for example if you pick more fire attribute some skills will deal more damage, water - increase skill lifetime, air for example projectile speed. But this is not all, also some skills will have bonuses. For example every point of air attribute give some force to skill and now skill can push enemies, every point of fire attribute give a skill after effect which burns enemies for a while and so on. Also a big amount of skills will also change its appearance depend from your attribution points.

Gameplay: we still debate on this. It will be multiplayer for sure and one session will take from 5 till 10 minutes. We thing it can be like in Counter Strike, and you will start with 20 attribution points and increase them or decrease every round. On the start of the round you will have 15-20 seconds to change your attributes and pick skills.

I will be grateful for any feedback, feel free to ask anything you want.

2. scott_liu

scott_liu New Member

Mark and I am very interested in this game.

3. Stu Cole

Stu Cole New Member

It reminds me of “magicka 2”

4. Stu Cole

Stu Cole New Member

Have u ever played “gravity force” on the amiga? The constant battle controlling your ships thrust vs gravitational pull while being shot at and while trying to line a shot up yourself was fantastic. Added to that terrain that could be sculpted by your weapons (just like worms) wel my friends and I lost sooo many hours to that game.
    I hope that helps. What you have so far is really promising.