Photonik Games now open for business

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Gnatinator, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Gnatinator

Original Member

Hello World!
    Photonik Games is now up and open for business! We just released our first game, Outer-Rim Pod Digger for both Mac and PC platforms. (If you have visited it recently, refresh your browser, much has changed)

Affiliates are welcome, we are availiable through plimus.

If anyone wants to exchange links/buttons, just post here/email me/pm me and you will be linked to from our site.

To many years of games and successful indieness! :D

#1 Gnatinator, Jun 5, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2005
  2. Didier

Original Member

Congrats!
    I wish you the best for the future!

Didier

3. ggambett

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Congratulations, opening your doors to the public is always an event to remember :) Good luck!

4. Gnatinator

Original Member

Thanks guys.

I just sold my first game today! Woah thats a good feeling! :D

Bed time now though.. Gotta wake up in the morning for another full day of advertising! ... then again the next day, then the next day, then the next day, then the next day ....

5. codeminion

Indie Author

Hey :)

Great job with your first game! I really liked it and found it quite polished. It reminded me of Lemmings in the terms of game-play.

One thing I noticed is that the demo is quite short. A person that is used to mind twisting puzzles - your potential customer - can complete the free levels in less then four minutes with very little challenge.

Perhaps you could also add some story to the game, to make the player more attached to the funny aliens he is trying to blast into space? :)

Anyway, very nicely done.

Maciek

6. DangerCode

Original Member

Nice work.

I was actually thinking of developing a side-view puzzler similar to Chu Chu Rocket and Rocknor's Donut Factory at one time. It's nice to see that idea makes a fun game. ;)

I hope you have success with this. Good luck.